Updated: May 11, 2020
RED DAY Initiatives – All proceeds are going to the Ottawa Mission.
Please keep your bottles and cans. We will collect them once it is safe to do so. All the proceeds raised for The Ottawa Mission. Please register your participation at email@example.com so that we can keep you informed as to the pick-up date. Furthermore, it would be appreciated if you could give us an approximate tally of your save bottle and cans on May 14th (RED DAY) so that we can celebrate our progress to-date.
Feel free to share these videos with your friends, family, and clients if you wish:
RED DAY FUN DAY
Participate in any of the following classes (via zoom) for only $10/class (honor system DONATE HERE):
- Art Class (Diana Saunders) 1 pm
- Working Out with The Scott’s (Chris & Andrea Scott) 1 pm
- Introduction to Sewing (Tamara Villanyi Boker) 1 pm
- How to Sew a Mask (Tamara Villanyi Boker & Lisa Johnson) 2 pm
- Instapot Cooking (Wendy Bell) 2 pm
- Mixology (The are of making great bevy’s) 3 pm
4 pm Social (free)
Come and join us while enjoying your newly mixed beverages from the mixology class. Share your stories/successes from the earlier classes. The total raised for the Ottawa Mission will be announcements and celebrated!
If you would prefer to simply make a donation to the Mission please do so here:
Thank you for your participation!